My areas of expertise involve working with people who may have one, or a combination of the following problems:
- Loss of or altered balance
- Falls or a fear of falling
- Loss of confidence in mobility or ability to walk
- Altered posture
- General decline in mobility (possibly following a broken bone)
- Pain, affecting one or multiple areas
- Stroke, depending on how long ago this occurred
- Parkinson’s disease, Progressive Supra Nuclear Palsy, Multiple Systems Atrophy
I provide a detailed assessment of how your body moves and functions. This allows me to develop an individually tailored programme to help you achieve your goals.
Treatments may include the use of evidence based exercise therapy and / or application of the Bowen technique.
“Physiotherapy helps to restore movement and function when someone is affected by injury, illness or disability. It can also help to reduce your risk of injury or illness in the future”.
Chartered Society of Physiotherapy.